Information on the processing of personal data by TOP seven GmbH & Co. KG for applicants (m/f/d)
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data, which we collect in connection with your application, will be treated in accordance with this data protection information and the applicable statutory data protection regulations (in particular in accordance with the DSGVO and the BDSG).
In the following we inform you about the processing of your personal data:
§ 1 Information on the processing of personal data, responsible person and data protection officer
(1) Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail address, etc.
(2) The person responsible for the processing of your personal data within the scope of your application is, according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
TOP seven GmbH & CO. KG
Shipbuilder’s Lane 1, 82319 Starnberg
(3) You can reach the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2 Categories of personal data and processing purposes
(1) Within the scope of the application procedure, we process the following categories of personal data:
- a) Master data (this includes for example: name, gender, date of birth)
- b) Contact data (this includes e.g.: address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- c) Application documents (this includes e.g.: certificates, curriculum vitae, photo)
- d) Data on professional development and acquired knowledge (this includes, for example education and training, work experience, additional qualifications)
- e) Other voluntary information that you provide us with your application
(2) We process the data that you have sent or are sending us in connection with your application in order to check your suitability for a position advertised by us – or possibly another position (e.g. in the case of a speculative application) – and to carry out an application procedure.
§ 3 Legal basis
(1) The legal basis for processing your personal data in the application process is primarily § 26 BDSG. According to this law, the processing of data required in connection with the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship is permissible.
(2) Additional legal requirements for the selection procedure result in particular from the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the national General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
(3) Should the data be required for legal prosecution after the application procedure has been completed, data processing may be carried out on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 DSGVO, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. Our interest then consists in the assertion or defence of claims.
(4) Insofar as you give us your express consent to process personal data for purposes going beyond this, the lawfulness of this processing is given on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
§ 4 Transfer of your data
(1) After receipt of your application, your applicant data will be reviewed by the responsible assistant to the management and, if applicable, the human resources department. Suitable applications will be forwarded internally to the responsible department manager for the position in question, with whom the further procedure will be coordinated. Within the company, access to your data is generally restricted to those persons who need it for the proper course of our application process, unless we are legally obliged to pass on your data to other departments.
(2) In some cases we use external IT service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
§ 5 Voluntary nature or obligation to provide data
(1) In order to conduct a lawful selection procedure – and thus in particular to assess your suitability, competence and professional performance with regard to the vacant position – we require certain personal data about you. However, you should only provide such personal data within the scope of your application as is necessary for the acceptance and execution of the application.
(2) If you do not provide this personal information, this may mean that we are unable to make a decision about whether to establish an employment relationship with you.
§ 6 Storage period
(1) In the event of an unsuccessful application, we will immediately limit the processing of your personal data and store it for archiving purposes only. Your personal data will be deleted by us no later than six months after you have been rejected; application documents will be destroyed in this context.
(2) In the event that you have agreed to a longer storage of your personal data, we will store your personal data in accordance with your declaration of consent.
(3) In the event of consent, your personal data will be transferred from the applicant data system to the personnel file to the extent necessary.
§ 7 Objection to the processing of your data
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1 f of the DPA (data processing based on a balancing of interests). In the event of such an objection, please explain why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
§ 8 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information about the content and use of your personal data (Art. 15 DSGVO)
- Right of cancellation if there is no legal basis for further processing (Art. 17 DSGVO)
- For reasons arising from your particular situation, you may object to the processing of personal data by us at any time (Art. 21 DSGVO). If the legal requirements are met, TOP seven GmbH & Co. KG will not process your personal data any further.
(2) If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data by us violates data protection regulations, you can also contact a competent data protection supervisory authority.
§ 9 Miscellaneous
We do not use automated decision making processes with regard to your data.
TOP seven GmbH & Co. KG